JOKING


Would you like Aqua? 

Sure, thanks a lot. 

You can focus on me. 


What is cinta in English? 

Love

Love you, too. 


Excuse me, do you know my friend, 'Ai'? 

Ai...? 

Ai.. I love you. 


Can you translate 'aku cinta kamu' in English? 

I love you. 

I love you, too. 


A boy is whispering a girl.

A boy: I love you. 

A girl: .. ?...? 

A boy: Do you hear what I say to you? 

A girl: I love you. 

A boy: I love you, too. 


X: which one is higher/lower between forefinger or thumb? 

O: forefinger is higher/ thumb is lower. 

X: they are the same. (The high is same) 

O: no, I disagree. Prove it! 

X: xoxoxo 


Girl: I like Korean artists. BTW, do you want to join Boy band? 

Boy: No. 

Girl: Why not? 

Boy: I want to be your boyfriend. 


Btw, do you know WIL? 

Wil? 

Will you Marry me? 


What's your name? 

My name's... 

Your name is not complete (incomplete) 

Why? 

Because It is no my name there. 

(Without my name). 


Hey, please cone forward/backward one step! 

Good looking is left/shown.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective