Proud of being PGRI member

 


In 1992, I knew the history of PGRI from my lecturer, Mr. Rusmadi at Tuban teachers college. He explains it clearly. When I became an English teacher, I have joined a member of Indonesia Teachers Association since 1997.

The association helps us to be a teacher assistant in 2004. Then, it is proved to make teachers and lectuters' welfare named certification. 

I become a chief of PGRI at SMAN 5 Tuban with 50 members. Some of my colleagues have passed being  civil servant officers PPPK becaused of PGRI struggle.

Last but not least, I also learn English for Teachers with PGRI batch A and batch B. I also try writing some articles or books in order to be a productive writer. Thanks PGRI.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective