Basic English Speaking

 

Speaking is one of language skill we should master. Next we speak based on grammatical structure. The key of fluent speaking is to practice. We do not just read but also we try practising. We may use a dictionary with cirrect pronunciation. 

Let's practise! 

1  I'm + Adjective

I'm from I am. It is used to yell about iur condition. 

I'm happy. (Saya bahagia) 

I'm hungry (Saya lapar) 

...  , etc. 

2. I'm + Verb-ing

To tell s o what we are doing. 

I'm learning (Saya sedang belajar) 

I'm eating (Saya sedang makan) 

... , etc. 

3.  I'm gonna + Verb

Gonna frim going to, means intention. 

I'm gonna go to school. (Saya ajan pergi ke sekolah) 

I'm gonna take a bath. (Saya akan mandi) 

..., etc. 

4. I have ti + Verb

To express a Must. 

I have to sleep early. (Saya harus tidur cepat) 

I have to catch that cat. (Saya harus menangkap kucing itu) 

..., etc. 

5. I have + Noun

To exoress own/own. 

I have a car (Saya punya sebuah mobil) 

I have three bags. (Saya punya tiga tas) 

..., etc. 

6. I would like to + Verb

We are interested to something or wish to do something. 

I would like to know what your name is. (Saya ingin tabu siapa namamu) 

I would like to drink a cup of tea. (Saya mau minum secangkir teh) 

..., etc. 

7. Let me + Verb

To ask permission or a chance to do something.

Let me help you. (Biarkan saya menolongmu) 

Let me bring your bag. (Biarkan saya membawakan tas Anda) 

..., etc 

8. Thank you for + Verb-ing

To say gratitude because of helping. 

Thank you for helping me  (Terima kasih telah menolongku) 

Thank you for loving me. (Terima kasih telah mencintaiku) 

..., etc. 

9. Can I + Verb? 

To ask permission. 

Can I borrow your pen? (Bisa saya pinjam penamu?) 

Can I explain it? (Bisa saya menjelaskannya?) 

..., etc. 

10  Do/ Would you mind if I + Verb? 

Ti ask permission.

Do you mind if I go now? (Apakah kamu tidak keberatan jika saya pergi sekarang?) 

Would you mind if I escort you? ( Apakah Anda keberatan jika saya mengantar  Anda?) 

..., etc. 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mastering Vocabulary

Game of Vocabulary

Climbing the mountain