Who Am I?

 


We'll play a kind of Guessing Gane "Who Am I?. Your teacher will put a post-it paper with one of the words below on your back. You need to work in pairs and guess what the word on yout back id by asking questions. Your partner may only answer your questions with 'yes' or 'no'. Observe the following examples of tge questions. 

Questions to ask:

Does it relate to a family relationship? 

Am I female? 

Am I a mother? 

Does it relate to a profession? 

Do I work in a hospital? 

Am I a medical doctor? 

Does it relate to a hobby? 

Am I an outdoor activity. 

Am I related to music? Etc. 

Words to be written on post-it:

Brother, sister, father, mother, teacher, medical doctor, barista, engineer, footballer, author, computer programmer, police officer, musician, painting, reading, singing, hiking, going, shopping, outdoor guide. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective