Opinion, Agree n Disagree



You nust have ever watched a debate. Have you ever had group discussion? There will be question session. In the session, the audience can disagree or agree an opinion. The following are expressions that we can use in debate or group discussion. 

Asking for and Giving Opinion

Asking fir an Opinion:

What do you think of...? 

Do you think....? 

What is your opinion? 

Giving Opinion:

I think that... 

Personally, I think... 

In my opinion, ... 

Expressing Agreement and Disagreement:

Agreement:

I agree. 

I agree with you. 

I totally agree with that. 

Partial agreement:

I agree with you in part, but... 

That's partly true, but... 

I see your point, but... 

I agree up point, but... 

I'm not sure about that... 

It is only partly true that... 

That seems obvious but... 

Disagreement:

I disagree with you

I don't agree. 

I don't think (that) ... 

Interrupting:

Interrupting:

Sorry ti interrupt, but... 

Can I add something here? 

Excuse me/Pardon me, but... 

Responses:

Sure, go a head. 

It depends what it is. 

Yes? 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective