Introduction

 


Practice in pairs; Student A asks questions and student B answer them. 

Student A:

1. What ... your name? 

2. ... you a new student here? 

3. Where ... you live? 

4. How many brothers and sisters ... you have? 

5. What ... your hobbies? 

6. What ... your parents do? 

Student B:

1. My name ... 

2. Yes, I ... 

3. I live at ... 

4. I  ... or I ... not ... anu brothers or sisters. 

5. My hobby  ...        My hobbies  ... 

6. My mother  ... a  ... or  ... not work and my father  ... a  ... 


For example:

Do you enjoy English class? Why? /Why not? 

Is English easy? Why? /Why not? 

Is English lesson useful? Why? /Why not? 

History, Mathematics, P. E. 

Exercise:

May I know your name please? 

Can you tell me what your profession is? Or, What do you do? 

What're your hobbies? 

Do you like painting? 

Do you like music? 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective