Silver wedding to Uncle Jay

 



On the 11th of March 1998, Wijaya Kusumah married to Siti Rokayah in the flower city of Bandung - West Java. From the marriage, the spouse has got 2 daughters and they think a girl or a boy is the same because a boy will marrty to girl in the future and vice versa.

Uncle Jay is a teacher, so do I. We are both similar. I married on April 9th 1998 with two daughters. Uncle Jay and I are keen on writing. We are in the same organization, Indonesia Teachers Association PGRI.

I have known Uncle Jay when he introduced Public speaking in the first time in 2021. In corona diacease 2019 (covid 19), we often meet each other in some webinars. I joined English for Teachers with PGRI twice and  computer program IGTIK PGRI. The reason is to improve my skill in speaking English, computer, speaking and writing.



Uncle Jay always gives motivation for his friends and people who want to increase their career. He says, "write everyday, and have a look the result".

Last but not least, I say , "Happy silver wedding anniversary to Uncle Jay". Thank for everything that you have given to us. See ya.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to give a presentation

Expressing opinion

Adjective